Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ruffle Throw Pillow

I finished this throw pillow yesterday. I love how it turned out. I didn't follow a pattern. I just used one Briar Rose charm pack and some yellow floral fabric for the backing and ruffle. 


ggg20130910_13

I'm so happy because I used EVERY charm in the charm pack - NO WASTE. The last few charms ended up on the pillow back. Whew! I had just enough.


ggg20130910_11

I presented the Briar Rose toss pillow to Ginger #2, and she thought it was just right for Teddy.


ggg20130910_15

She is right. Goodnight Teddy. <3 Tomorrow I will attempt to write a tutorial for this super-quick-to-make pillow.


ggg20130910_16

I'm linking up at:

Better Off Thread

Fresh Poppy Design


Happy Stitching,

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cushion. Glad to see your daughter loved it, and teddy is going to sleep well tonight!! Love your photography too - really inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you sweet comment, and thank you for visiting.

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and make a comment.

Pin It button on image hover